Ms Rachel Pietruszka
Rachael is now joining us at the Monterey practice offering her full services.
- Bachelor of Osteopathy
- Masters Of Osteopathy
- Cert. Dry Needling
- Currently completing Psychology Degree
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
Australian Health Professional and Memberships:
- Australian Health Professional Regulatory Agency
- The Australian Osteopathic Association
- Isafety and Health focusing on Pain prevention
- Risk prevention
- Workplace assessment
- Implementation of OSHA’s workplace standards and current recommended Practice
- Facilitation of Workers compensation case management through evidence-based practice.
- Work area assessment with key simple strategies to prevent chronic pain and workplace injury
- Independent management and rehabilitation training to promote health, injury prevention and ongoing efficient biomechanical maintenance.
Locations for Ms Rachel Pietruszka